If you came here to learn about grants for high school seniors then you came to the right place. Here at Easy Scholarships we have compiled a list of the absolute easiest scholarships that you can apply for. So long as we think that the particular scholarship in question is worth including in our site we will include it. This particular page is devoted to teaching our visitors about easy grants that are available for high school seniors. With this in mind, lets get started!!
It is important that if you really want to go to college that you sign up for FAFSA. Although it won’t cover all of your college tuition costs it will help pay for a big chunk of them. The sign up process for FAFSA is actually quite easy so don’t be intimidated. All you have to do is visit the main site and fill out a free application. Make sure you take your time because the last thing you want to do is make a mistake on your application and be denied financial aid for the year.
Don’t Forget About Scholarships
There are a number of free college scholarships available for high school seniors coming right out of high school. However, just because these are free scholarships it doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to win them. With all of this in mind it is better to try to win a free scholarship than not to try at all. You can add to our list which by the way should be growing every day….that is very important….you can include as part of your investigation Scholarship Zone as a possible central clearing house.
Scholarships For High School Seniors
- AFSA Essay Contest- This is an essay contest that is available to all high school students who are not part of the U.S. Foreign Service. Visit their site to learn more about the actual scholarship.
- Dell Scholarship Program- So long as you maintained a 2.4 GPA in high school and you are determined to overcome barriers you may be eligible to win this grant. Go to their site and learn more since only 250 grants are awarded each year so you had better not waste any time.
- Coca Cola Scholarship (Two Year)- A lot of students end up attending a community college before they move on to four year universities. Coca Cola has decided to help out students in the community college sector by offering them a scholarship between $1,250 – $1,500. Over 50 students will be eligible to receive the $1,500 scholarship while 50 more students can receive the $1,250 award. Check out the link we have provided to learn more about all the application requirements.
- Coca Cola Scholarship (Four Year)- If you are planning on attending a four year university then you can apply for the four year Coca Cola Scholarship award. You must be a high school senior to apply for one of the 250 scholarships available. If you are considered to be a finalist you will have to conduct an interview in Atlanta. All of the application requirements are available in the link we have provided.
- National Honors Society Scholarship- The National Honors Society offers a number of incredible scholarships to high school seniors. The overall winner will receive a $13,000 scholarship while the regional winners each pull in an award of $3,000. Finally, the state winners will each receive a $1,000. Learn more about how the NHS Scholarship works by visiting the link we have provided.